“Market must haves: you want the market to be evergreen; you want to find a market that was relevant decades ago, and is relevant now.” – Ryan
Welcome to this episode of Experts Unleashed! Today we have Ryan Levesque with us. He is the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK MethodCompany, and the #1 national best-selling author of ASK, which was named by Inc. Magazine as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year. His latest book, CHOOSE is set for an April 2019 release. Ryan is also a co-founder and investor in Bucket.io, the leading marketing funnel software for building quizzes, assessments, and segmentation funnels.
In This Episode:
- Ryan’s entrepreneurial journey;
- Financial industry to “scrabble tile jewelry”;
- How he went from nothing to $25,000/month in 18 months;
- “Evergreen markets”: why are they important and how to spot them;
- Ryan’s five market must-haves;
- When starting your business, begin with WHO: who are you going to serve;
- Ryan’s favorite success story;
- Four types of entrepreneurs;
- Spot and create opportunity and Ryan’s pivotal moments;
- Understanding markets and choosing the right one.
- Ryan Levesque: Choose- NEW release; click here to check it out for free!
- Ryan Levesque: ASK
- Honorable Mention: The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
Connect with Ryan:
- When starting your business you need to choose the right market; use Ryan’s free quiz to help!
- Visit Ryan online at: www.askmethod.com
About our Guest:
Ryan Levesque is the Inc. 500 CEO of The ASK Method Company, and the #1 national best-selling author of Ask, which was named by Inc. as the #1 Marketing Book of the Year. His work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, and Entrepreneur and over 250,000 entrepreneurs subscribe to his email newsletter offering business advice. He is also a co-founder and investor in bucket.io, a leading marketing funnel software for entrepreneurs.
His latest book Choose, helps readers avoid making the single biggest mistake when starting a business and guides people through answering the all important question: What type of business should you start?
How to Connect with Us!
To apply to work with Joel, complete our brief application and set up a phone call now with our sales team to discuss your project.
Introducing the Mini-Webinar lead generation formula! We are currently having great success implementing this with our clients.
We offer a training course as well as a done for you service.
To check out the course click here.
If you’d like to learn more about how Joel helps fellow Experts with messaging and offer creation, send us an email at email@example.com
Join our Experts Unleashed facebook groupto network with fellow EXPERTS!
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!