“Your ideal client comes across your message however you’re getting them there… they all ask the same questions…the first question they will ask themselves is should I pay attention to this and is this interesting? Your marketing has to make them say ‘Yes, this is exactly what I want!'” – Dov
We have a great episode today! Today we are talking about Dov’s super power: Attracting your IDEAL clients!
In this Episode:
- Dov’s journey into business and entrepreneurship;
- Dov’s talents and helping clients to utilize their own talents and skills;
- The importance of listening and your business;
- Crafting a message for your ideal clients;
- “Why does it work when it works; why does it fail when it fails?”
- “Tactics change – master something that is timeless”;
- Three core priorities;
- The purpose of your marketing funnel is to make your ideal client respond with “yes, yes, yes”;
- Importance of creating trust in your marketing funnel and messaging;
- Clearer thinking and learning how to work;
- Much more…
“Link yourself to the strategy and not the tactics, you will be an exponential value to your audience.”
**And go get a free copy of Dov’s $97 manual called “How to Systematically and Consistently Attract First-Rate Clients.” For five years, Dov sold it for $97. Our listeners can now get it free here.
Dov Gordon helps consultants, coaches and entrepreneurs develop a consistent flow of their ideal clients.
Connect with Dov with find out how he help your business:
Join our Experts Unleashed facebook group to network with fellow EXPERTS! –> https://www.facebook.com/groups/233372473683865
If you’d like to learn more about how Joel helps fellow Experts with messaging and offer creation, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to work with Joel, complete our brief application and set up a phone call now to discuss your project: https://get.thewebinaragency.com/twarequest
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!