“Being a high gas mileage human sucks!” – Dr. Kashey
Health, Wealth, Diet, Exercise – is our topic for today. What you will quickly realize is that Dr. Kashey is one of the smartest people you will meet; he has a knack for taking the complex into simple, understandable terms.
You will thoroughly enjoy this interview – Dr. Kashey is not only entertaining but incredibly informative; no matter where you are in your personal journey this is a must listen.
In this Episode:
- Dr. Kashey’s education and credentials;
- Laboratory + Gym;
- Dr. Kashey’s journey into entrepreneurship and early experiences;
- Why are people still struggling with their own health?
- People value products more than service – people outsource their responsibility and results to something else;
- Build self-awareness to make healthier decisions on your own;
- Keep track of what you do everyday;
- Focus on how and why you make decisions;
- Benefits of Dr. Kashey’s program;
- Techniques and tactics;
- “Fall in love with the process.”
Connect with Dr. Kashey:
- Connect with Dr. Kashey to learn more about his services and programs on his webpage: KasheyCommand.com
- Facebook Group: Best Nutrition Group Ever
About our Guest:
Scientist, Strongman, Lover of Food
How to Connect with Us!
To apply to work with Joel, complete our brief application and set up a phone call now with our sales team to discuss your project.
Introducing the Mini-Webinar lead generation formula! We are currently having great success implementing this with our clients.
We offer a training course as well as a done for you service.
To check out the course click here.
Interested in being a fly on the wall while Joel critiques and break-downs webinars? Check out our Webinar Vault.
If you’d like to learn more about how Joel helps fellow Experts with messaging and offer creation, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Experts Unleashed facebook group to network with fellow EXPERTS!
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!