You do have a great story… it may not feel great yet…but I can tell you that some of the most compelling stories are the ones that are the most simple. Be confident that the stories that really moved you are enough. – Lisa
Today is an important episode because we are going to be discussing the power of story telling, which we have not really hit on on this podcast.
Lisa Bloom, founder of Story Coach, works with organizations developing Transformational Story Leaders, creative yet resilient cultures, and leading powerful change processes with the power of storytelling.
In this Episode:
- How Lisa got involved in story-telling;
- “Story out and story in”;
- We only have one story to tell = FALSE, “we are living new stories each day.”
- What makes a great story;
- Internal biases;
- The only story that is going to work, is one that is relevant to the audience… make your audience the “hero”;
- Tell your story like it is the first time you told it;
- Examples of compelling story telling and messaging;
- Lisa’s methodology;
- Most common gap people have when telling their story;
- Rewind – how Lisa came to become a story telling coach.
“Stop looking for the events, and look for the moments.” – Lisa
Connect with Lisa:
- Check out Lisa’s webpage: https://story-coach.com/
- Sign up for some time to speak with Lisa here
- Free gift 🙂 https://story-coach.com/gift
More About Our Guest:
Lisa Bloom, founder of Story Coach, works with organizations developing Transformational Story Leaders, creative yet resilient cultures, and leading powerful change processes with the power of storytelling. She works with entrepreneurs and business owners to help them find confidence, attract ideal clients and find their success story. And she trains coaches to use storytelling as a powerful approach to impact their clients and grow their business.
Lisa is a professional Storyteller, accredited Coach, Author, Mentor and Leadership expert. Her groundbreaking techniques have enabled her to grow her business and take to the stage where she speaks internationally about this approach to business, leadership and coaching. Lisa is the author of the Amazon bestseller “Cinderella and the Coach-the Power of Storytelling for Coaching Success!” and the creator of the Stories That Sell Mastery & Certified Story Coach Programs.
How to Connect with Us!
To apply to work with Joel, complete our brief application and set up a phone call now with our sales team to discuss your project.
Introducing the Mini-Webinar lead generation formula! We are currently having great success implementing this with our clients.
We offer a training course as well as a done for you service.
To check out the course click here.
Interested in being a fly on the wall while Joel critiques and break-downs webinars? Check out our Webinar Vault.
If you’d like to learn more about how Joel helps fellow Experts with messaging and offer creation, send us an email at email@example.com
Join our Experts Unleashed facebook group to network with fellow EXPERTS!
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!