Collaboration is a foundational element; leveraging the skills and assets of those around you to build something bigger, better than you could do on your own… – Tom
Tom Morkes is the founder and CEO of Insurgent Publishing, host of “In The Trenches,” and author of The Art of Instigating.
After attending West Point and serving in the military Tom made the jump into entrepreneurship. He was always intrigued by the art of writing and business.
In This Episode:
- Starting Out: Blogging and traveling;
- How Tom turned his blog into a publishing company;
- Define “Collaboration;”
- The process, benefits, and power of collaboration;
- How Tom utilized collaboration;
- The value of providing your audience with value;
- Techniques for reaching out to potential partners, collaborators, experts, etc.
How to Connect With Our Guest:
- You can get inside Tom’s brain by reading his blog at tommorkes.com
- Check out Tom’s best sellers here.
Join our Experts Unleashed facebook group to network with fellow EXPERTS!
About Our Guest:
Tom Morkes is the founder and CEO of Insurgent Publishing, host of “In The Trenches,” and author of The Art of Instigating. Tom is a sought after marketing and growth consultant, whose A-list clientele include high-profile influencers, NYT and WSJ bestsellers, and fast growth companies looking to scale to 8 and 9-figures. You can get inside Tom’s brain by reading his blog at tommorkes.com.
To apply to work with Joel, complete our brief application and set up a phone call now to discuss your project: https://get.thewebinaragency.com/twarequest
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!